Friday, March 16, 2007

Weekend Wind-Up

In looking at my calendar, I've noticed a distinct horse activity shaped hole in my roster of events. Whatever shall I do?!?

Luckily, I am prepared for just such a weekend! This week has been a week of transition work for Dobby and I, so I believe this will continue into the weekend. We've had excellent transitions from working to extended trot all week long. I'm going to try to achieve the same level of quality in our canter extensions and collections as well.

And like many of you out there, I own a seriously hairy scruffy spring time horse. Work shall continue on trying to remove as much of his mammoth winter coat as possible. Sunday (Dobby's traditional "beauty day") this process will include a mane pull. I'm hoping sometime in the near future a beautiful gelding will emerge from the piles of hair!

No comments: