Sunday, April 15, 2007

Dressage Dress Rehearsal Day

Dressage Riders:
Axel Steiner advises riders: "recreate the show-day atmosphere to school show-day jitters away".

This is a friendly reminder to send in your entries for the Introduction to the 2007 Dressage Tests Clinic and Lecture. Saturday, April 28th - Grand Island, Nebraska. It is necessary for me to receive your entries so that I can schedule rides on by Sunday, April 21st. I also need to get an idea of the number of people attending the lecture. If you are sending your entry this week, please drop me an email so that I know to expect it.

This is a great opportunity to get all of your questions about the 2007 Dressage Tests answered before the Shaggy Show! We'll have a very good time. Volunteers are needed for scribing throughout the day. Let me know if you are attending the lecture and would be interested in taking care of your NDA volunteer hours early in the year.

Thank you! Looking forward to seeing you there!

Rafter J Dressage

Jamee L. Amundson-Folmer, MS
Email: piaffenpassage@aol.com

No comments: