Thursday, August 16, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

Are you ready for the coming weekend? It's gonna be a busy weekend for dressage enthusiasts in Eastern Nebraska.

Saturday, the 18th Colby Creek is hosting it's inaugural Dressage show in Ithica Nebraska. This is a busy month for Tara and Colby Creek! Last weekend they hosted a NHJSSC Hunter/Jumper show!

Saturday and Sunday there will be an Alison Sader-Larson Clinic hosted by Heidi Basler and held at both Pine Ridge Stables (morning rides) and Reinbow Equestrian Center (afternoon). Sader-Larson is a home grown dressage talent. Prior to moving East to further her training, Alison resided in Lincoln, at what was then Wilderness Stables. In her younger years she represented Region IV at the North American Young Riders Championship. Today she is a professional trainer and clinician working out of her stable in Minnesota, as well as wintering in Florida.

Alison was the first person I ever saw ride a Grand Prix test. I am excited to have an opportunity to participate in a clinic with a woman who left a strong impression on me as a kid.

To all our readers, I hope you are able to get out and enjoy your weekend whether you are competing, volunteering, auditing or just bumming around your barn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to the GI girls at Colby Creek. I will be thinking of you and sending good wishes!! I will be in Fremont at the Appaloosa show hopefully getting my last couple of points for the World show. I am excited! Talk to you all on Monday and kick some butt!!!
K

Anonymous said...

Good luck Kimmie!