Monday, May 14, 2007

Glorious Spirng

Ahhhh the delightful warm days of spring. Their numbers are limited in comparisson to the miserable frigid winter days, and broiling hot oven-baked spells of summer.

For some of us, the arrival of normal tempuratures, and the passing of early spring monsoons means that we can take our riding out of the confines of our indoor ring and head out of doors. I'm particularly fond of riding outside, especially since the majority of my days are spent in a cubicle. I greatly enjoy the warm air, sun shine and of course, as summer approaches, the subtle reminders that I should ride with my mouth closed.

So to all our readers out there, go forth and enjoy the lovely, fleeting spring weather. GO OUTSIDE! Soon enough miserable hot, and her lover, stifling humidity will be upon us.

Happy riding!

No comments: